Ugh, my comp won't boot

Earthwreck24

New Member
Hey guys so I just got this Dell dimension e510 and it was running great, I was just getting ready to upgrade it and I took it apart to clean it and when I put it back together I got the steady orange power light, the 4 lights on the front I indicating that the computer is in working order, the fan, hard drive, and cd drives all turn on and work, but the computer wont boot, I have removed everything about 5 times and ensured that everything is in the computer properly, my dad was even suprised as to how it could mess up because he doesn't see anything wrong with it, I was careful with every part so I'm not sure what's going on.
 
Yes I have double checked and triple checked, I have just assumed the motherboard
is out being it has happened to many other e510s so I just decided to buy a new case
and motherboard/processor combo, figure I might as well upgrade right now
 
Back
Top