Umm can someone please help me (is this a good system)

20gig

Umm can someone please help me (is this a good system)EDITED

This is what i have ordered can someone help me is this a fast system.

Cpu AMD ATHLON 64 xp3500+ w/fan,socket 939
M/B ASUS A8n-sli Deluxe, AMD 939
RAM 512mb 184pin pc3200 DDR,400mhz (2x512)
HDD3 seagate barracuda 160gb 7200rpm
DVD PIONEER 16x16 dvd-/+r/rw dual layer (8x)
VAG MSI 128mb NX6600GT-VTD
Case 7118kl MIDI ATX 350w/USB (SILVER ON FULL)
S/W MS WINDOW XP PRO (n64 edition)
MOUSE LOGITECH MX1000 Laser Cordless
LG 52x32x52 CDRW w/Software,OEM
S/C Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS
Logitech 5300e speakers 5.1
MIcrosoft Pro multimedia keyboard
Benq FP937s Lcd Monitor (12ms)

Can plz help me thanks

Can i like play games like unreal tournament and listen to music at the same time?
Ill also be using this computer for browsing the internet and visual basics and watching movies

And the 64 bit windows i am getting from the same shop i orderd the computer i know the guy thee so he said he'll get it in earlier

Will i be able to open few applications without the computer slowing down

thanks

Last edited:

ripken2004

yes its a pretty fast system, but can u edit ur post to make the parts more specific so we can better help u

and where are u going to get the xp 64bit? its not out for retail yet and u can only get it by trading in an oem comp with xp pro 32bit or by buying a new oem comp that comes with it

20gig

ripken2004 said:
yes its a pretty fast system, but can u edit ur post to make the parts more specific so we can better help u

and where are u going to get the xp 64bit? its not out for retail yet and u can only get it by trading in an oem comp with xp pro 32bit or by buying a new oem comp that comes with it

The guy is ordering it earlier and he is going to install it before i pick up my system. Im ordering the system from scratch

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Can I like play games like unreal tournament and listen to music at the same time?
Absolutely

And the 64 bit windows I am getting from the same shop I orderd the computer I know the guy thee so he said he'll get it in earlier
Microsoft has been giving it out on their website for some time now

Will I be able to open few applications without the computer slowing down
Depends on the application ... dont try encoding 3 DVDs at once or anything....

The guy is ordering it earlier and he is going to install it before I pick up my system. Im ordering the system from scratch
Lets get a price breakdown :)