Updating my website

johnnydav

Hi
I do not know if this is the right place to ask this question but anyway....

I have a website and I recently changed all the its user interface, but when I upload my files into the web server and I try to see my updated website on the air, few things do not appear as they should.

I am not able to see the background, only the javascripted buttons.

This has never happened to me before, since as far as I know if I follow some basic steps, I should be able to see my website as I had it on my local computer
1. I did not change any of the files paths (I uploaded everything as it was on my computer)

if someone can help on this, i will appreciate it

thanks

DirtyD86

banned
Hi
I do not know if this is the right place to ask this question but anyway....

I have a website and I recently changed all the its user interface, but when I upload my files into the web server and I try to see my updated website on the air, few things do not appear as they should.

I am not able to see the background, only the javascripted buttons.

This has never happened to me before, since as far as I know if I follow some basic steps, I should be able to see my website as I had it on my local computer
1. I did not change any of the files paths (I uploaded everything as it was on my computer)

if someone can help on this, i will appreciate it

thanks

i'll help you if you get on steam and talk to me there, username is dhl1986

it's going to take a lot of going back and forth with one another and i'd rather not do it in this thread or in a PM