UPGRADE HELP (RAM & HARD DRIVE)

DYNO1

I would like suggestions or feedback on the following.
I have a MSI Codex R 10SC-004C (MS-B0Y2) system with an Intel I5-10400F 2.9ghz, RTX 2060, 512gb SD and
16gb Ram. I have owned this desktop for a little over two years and I happy with overall performance. Here are
my questions I would like advice with:

1. Need to upgrade the SSD as I am running out of space. Any suggestions on make / model / type I should
look at purchasing. I believe a 1GB will serve my needs

2. I am thinking of upgrading the RAM to 32 gb. Any suggestions on brand / make / speed etc. I see pricing
from around $100 to well over $500 and really do not know if I will see a huge benefit in spending crazy money
on RAM. I know that I need two sticks of 16 gb each. I am sure I will need to worry about compatibility of the RAM
so any info on that would be appreciated

I use the computer to mainly surf the internet, youtube, and work using MS office (not 365) with heavy usage on Powerpoint. I find
my powerpoint slows down when I add to many pics or videos so I belive extra RAM may help a bit or possibly a faster HD.
The only game I occasionally play is MS flight sim however I am thinking of removing MS Flight Sim and trying DSC Flight Sim as I
believe it may be easier on the computer resources
I realize a better graphics card would make sense however my budget for the RAM and HD upgrade is $500. Thank-you

Whatever SSD you get (I assume you meant 1TB), I would highly recommend one with a DRAM cache
It will be much faster than one without
Your RAM is limited to whatever your motherboard can support, if you are planning to add 2 sticks then I'd recommend sticking with the purchising same sticks you already have to maintain compatibility
$500 USD is way more than enough for what you need, you could probably even have enough left over for a graphics card if you want