N Nigouki New Member Aug 18, 2008 #21 If you're hell-bent on geting a quad, you might as well back it up with a decent front side bus speed (1333-1600mhz). The Q6k models starve when the northbridge can't keep up.
If you're hell-bent on geting a quad, you might as well back it up with a decent front side bus speed (1333-1600mhz). The Q6k models starve when the northbridge can't keep up.
Kornowski VIP Member Aug 18, 2008 #22 I'm getting a Quad becuase I do a lot of 3D Rendering and Photoshop work. What are you suggesting? The NB on the 750i has a 60mm (I think) fan on it, people get their Q6600's up to 3.6Ghz on that board.
I'm getting a Quad becuase I do a lot of 3D Rendering and Photoshop work. What are you suggesting? The NB on the 750i has a 60mm (I think) fan on it, people get their Q6600's up to 3.6Ghz on that board.