Hey guys, wondering if someone can help with a new/upgrade build.
Looking for a nice mainboard that does SLi, has at least 4 SATA's and a socket 775 - gotta buy in the UK for around £100, but can go up if required.
Need to extend the life of one of my current PC's a little - Q8300, 4GB OCZ Platinum 4-4-4-15, 750GB Seagate 7200.11 OS, 1TB/500GB Seagate drives for media. Already got a 9800GTX+, optical drives, new Corsair 850W HX Modular PSU, so it's literally just a board I need to hold it all together. I've got an Antec 900 to stick it in, along with an Arctic Freezer 7 Pro.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Looking for a nice mainboard that does SLi, has at least 4 SATA's and a socket 775 - gotta buy in the UK for around £100, but can go up if required.
Need to extend the life of one of my current PC's a little - Q8300, 4GB OCZ Platinum 4-4-4-15, 750GB Seagate 7200.11 OS, 1TB/500GB Seagate drives for media. Already got a 9800GTX+, optical drives, new Corsair 850W HX Modular PSU, so it's literally just a board I need to hold it all together. I've got an Antec 900 to stick it in, along with an Arctic Freezer 7 Pro.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Last edited: