[URGENT] PC will not post after putting into sleep (WIN7)

Krazyshank

Okay, so last night the pc was running great, I played a few mild games and thats all. When I got off, I put it into sleep mode and noticed somthing weird...

The monitor went into standby like normal but the.fans started screaming at what seemed 100% and the pc stayed on. I had to manually hold the power button to turn it off. Thinking it was nothing I ignored it and went off. Come the morning, I went to turn it on and the fans went to 100% everything seemed to be on but I got no memory beep and the display stays in standby... I tried restarting, unplugging everything, holding.the.power button for 30 seconds etc to no avail. My specs are 680i sli mobo, core2quad.q6600 4gigs of ddr2 ram, gts 250. To be clear there is nothing on the display, no beeps, no bios, no hardrive.sounds (booting) but all lights.and fans are.working. Any suggestions on the prob is or anything before I go home.troubleshoot hardware in 6 hours? I really hope.its not hardware, im a teenager and cannot afford to buy new stuff. Thanks! Ps.sorry for bad formatting and.such, im on my phone.

wolfeking

banned
take it one step at a time. Test the GPU and report back, if it is not the GPU, then we can move forward and test other things.