Value for Money?

double-dragon

Hi guys, just wondering if you think this list is good value for money? Also, would you replace any of the parts (anything got bad reviews etc?)
computerparts.jpg

I already have a case.
Cheers for any help. :)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Seems a bit on the pricey side even considering the video card and especially so when ur not getting a proc. Then again, prices over there are bloody insane anyways so i guess its a decent deal

Rambo

Hey mate!! I just bought an ASUS A7N8X-X today off ebay for £21!!! (£26.80 in P&P). There loads more of those mobo's on ebay, going cheaper than I bought at the minute.... You should buy it off ebay, much more cheaper, but can be risky if you buy off the wrong person (hope i didn't). http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6720521906

Check it out, that's where I got mine from (don;t laugh at the cheesy nick name, it's my mums accounts :p)

I see at the minute on ebay I see two sticks of 256 MB DDR RAM (not sure about the PC, perhaps it PC2100) for £10! LOL!

Hope I helped....

double-dragon

aww geez, i could have sworn i put that in, lol

i was gonna go for a 2500+ Barton, would you recommend anything different?

also, where do you buy your parts from, Mr Preator?

Last edited:

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
The Barton2500 is a very nice chip if you can find it. I buy my stuff at computer shows (like last weekend) and from local stores that i have business arrangements with :)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Of course for that price it doesnt matter much (dont forget things are expensive over there)

Bobo

banned
Yeah, that would be a normal price over here, I bought Kingston 256MB DDR400MHz PC3200 for $69.99 at Best Buy. I could have gotten it cheaper for other brands, but I like Kingston better.

I STILL dont trust it, though. But it doesnt matter that much, RAM is RAM, if it doesnt work, return it to them.