(Wanted) socket 1155 micro atx mobo

valtopps

found (Wanted) socket 1155 micro atx mobo

looking for a socket 1155 micro atx mobo would like a p67 but there hard to find. so a z68 would be nice too.

found one

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
Whilst I'm sure the mods of the buying/selling section will clean this thread up swiftly, might I suggest everyone becomes acquainted with the rules of the buying/selling section of the forum:

http://www.computerforum.com/computer-equipment-sale/announcements.html

When replying to a thread, stay on topic and only post questions if you're interested in the item.

No threadjacking or thread crapping. Do not post any negative comments or post alternative links to items at other forums or retailers.

Whilst those who originally posted may have been trying to help, a suggestion to them and to valtopps:

If someone says "want to buy <item>" it is not necessary to put in a budget, especially when being as vague as to say a socket 1155 P67/Z68 board. Generally, they will see what people have and what they want for the item if a price is not given, as was the case here.

Do not post any links to any item from any retailer in any thread. The only time that would be allowed is if someone is selling an item and then lists the item on Ebay or a similar auction site and posts a link to the item. If someone is not happy with a price that has been set or with one offered, they will simply not buy or sell said item. It is not the obligation of ANY member of the forum to set a price or to advise any buyer or seller of the value of the item.

Even in the case of post 5 where Laquer Head was merely trying to help, if OP wanted to know what boards were available they will create a thread in the motherboards section, not in the for sale section. If there is ever confusion for if the thread is in the wrong place, do not reply until a mod has moved the thread to the correct section, assume up to that point that OP is looking to buy a product from another member.

Valtopps, whilst I can understand the frustration at people posting what seems to be off topic suggestions, this entire issue could have been nipped in the bud by simply saying (for example):

Post 4: JlCollins is right, I haven't specified a budget as I am looking to see what people have and what price they are asking for.

Post 6: thanks for the suggestions, but I'm not looking to buy a new board at this point, I'm seeing if anyone has one they want to sell so I can save some money.

It is not necessary to immediately jump down someone's throat, a little patience with just those two posts would have saved a lot of the thread going off topic.

As a more general note for all users, though in this case specifically Laquer Head, if you take offence at a post someone put, either shrug it off and leave it, or report it to a member of the mod/admin team who, if we deem it necessary, will take further action. Making smart comments or acting as a vigilante will only make matters worse and destroy entire threads, as is the case here.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Right i have cleaned this thread up and deleted the nonsense,Like mentioned please only reply to a Wanted thread if you have something to offer.

Last edited: