Wanted: Used Radeon 6950 card

The VCR King

I want a used, but working, Radeon 6950 graphics card. I don't care what brand, as long as I can Crossfire it with my current GPU. Thanks! :)

ibQvVQm.png

lovely?

And once you do, you can purchase my 6950... It's an MSI TwinFrozr II 6950 2gb, flashed to the 6970, with an aftermarket dual fan cooler. It will CF, and it'll even overclock a bit, flashed and all. She's sitting in a closet waiting for your PM ;)

The VCR King

And once you do, you can purchase my 6950... It's an MSI TwinFrozr II 6950 2gb, flashed to the 6970, with an aftermarket dual fan cooler. It will CF, and it'll even overclock a bit, flashed and all. She's sitting in a closet waiting for your PM ;)
Nice! How much would you want for it? I'm still saving up money for a PSU right now though. Also when I do buy it could you flash it back to 6950?

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Nice! How much would you want for it? I'm still saving up money for a PSU right now though. Also when I do buy it could you flash it back to 6950?
And this is why you're not getting new hardware.... Because you keep wasting it on old shit like this.

spirit

Staff member
Hmm I would keep saving for that R9 390 you wanted. So much better than a 6950 or two 6950s in Crossfire. Stick with one and grit your teeth and when you get your 390 you will be pleased you didn't buy another 6950. I promise.

I'm not saying lovely?'s offer is bad at all, but you don't have much money and this is a five year old graphics card. Save, save, save.

Geoff

VIP Member
Do you have really bad memory, or do you just change your mind this often?

I'll probably save up for a new rig instead of throwing money at my updated one, but I know I'll be reusing the case, RAM, and my Zalman cooler and TV tuner, and I'll probably keep all the other parts as spare bits or sell them

I'm going to be buying just 1 390 right now but I know in my future rig I'll want two in Crossfire and I'll buy the second one later. So when I buy my 390 ill also get a beefy PSU.

lovely?

I don't want to go against the flow, obviously you've been asking people about much better parts, and the 6950 I'm offering is a few generations old now. I will however keep my offer open. To a member of this forum, $75. If that's at all unfair, anyone should feel free to say so. Keep in mind the aftermarket cooling, and flashing to a 6970 ;)