What do you use your computer for?

What do you use your computer for?

• Total voters

dave597

VIP Member
I drew up a list of what people mostly use computers for.
If you want me to add something just say.

Also to specify what do u use if for currently? - im sure everyone has done all of the options if at lesat for a minute last year. You can select more than one.

Computer Games
Web Surfing/Chatting/Forums
Video Editing
Multimedia centre - playing movies, music etc..
Internet Shopping
Downloading files
Nothing - it just sits there.

Last edited:

mgoldb2

VIP Member
I currently playing KOTOR 2 and WoW.
I do Chatting and posting on a fantasy forum/chat that I visit. I also visit this forum usually at least once a day to see if there any new interesting posts.
I do a little shopping for example the computer I using now I ordered all the parts completly off the internet.
finally I do school work. I am a computer science major so I spend alot of time programming in c++/java. I recently installed a LISP compiler because I half to learn lisp and do a AI project for my AI class. also am taking web programming so I been playing around with java script/php/mysql. also for other classes I look up questions on google and such.

Well that basically what I do on my computer.

edit: I dont get to play games as often as I would like because school keeping me mighty busy. It ashame since I spent so much on this awsome gamming rig and am only using it to it potential maybe 1-2 hour a day on a good day.

Last edited: