What is a good webcam?

hbcao2004

Hi, I am going to get a webcam just for msn, but I dont know what kind of webcam is consider good. There are so many models on the market, so I am kind of confused. Would you experts please tell me what is considered as a good webcam. I am only using this for some picture taking for the msn.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
My suggestion

Hey, given the fact that you are gonna use it for MSN only, I would recommend a Creative Webcam NX. I have that and does its job well. Works like a charm on MSN. No problem whatsoever. I guess that you can get any old webcam jsut for chatting but the quality of the image is pretty good given the price in this one.

JAN :D

kismets

if you will going to have a webcam, i recommend this to you for screen capture program...
just check it out:

Webcam Video Capture
Capture webcams, streaming video, full screen, part of the screen and even video with sound. Seeing is believing! Use Webcam Video Capture to make people witness what you want to convey through an audio-visual medium. There are times when sharing exactly what you see on your screen is the quickest and clearest way to communicate.
* Capture and Share Anything : Webcam(s), any window, part of the screen or full screen to AVI or WMV video formats.
* Instruct Others With Quick "How-To" Illustrations : Demonstrate a product, create a presentation with your own audio narration, make a voiceover tutorial, or walk through a website review
You can download WVC latest version here.
Download Resources
sample recorded video