What is your typing speed???

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
The irony of this is that you'll never be able to type so fast when you're writing an essay or something, as your brain can't really keep up with everything you want to type :).

Steelshivan

The irony of this is that you'll never be able to type so fast when you're writing an essay or something, as your brain can't really keep up with everything you want to type :).

Agreed.

I think for the most part typing tests to find your "max" or close are pointless. But they do tend to give an idea about where someone might be at wpm-wise when comfortably typing with virtually no mistakes. If I ever tried typing close to my "max" at say a job for any real length of time, my hands would freak out after about 20 minutes.

TFT

VIP Member
I gave up, I'm a self taught "one finger" typer and although I started at tea time it got late and I went to bed. :)

cohen

I thought i should do this. At school we used to have a program called "typequick" and i use to test myself on it.

http://www.typingtest.com - do the typing test

I'll post a pic of my soon. :D

new one :D

Found a new site, post yours, i just did it and in a min i can do 40WPM.... i can do better, i know i can :D

If i am typing an essay or something like i am now, i can type faster but if try reading something off the screen and typing it, i'm not very good :cool:

GameMaster

Lol that's because you know what you're going to write but when taking a speed test you don't know and all the sentences don't make sense.

That's pretty normal. I type extremely fast I can tell ya.

Mez

lets just say mine is too slow to mention -.-

YAY 100th POST WOOT

Last edited:

G25r8cer

I am the exact opposite, well kinda. I can ype really fast if I know what im typing. But, if I have to copy a document or something like that then im really slow.

KJS

I have the app on Facebook =p

The 90wpm was the 1st time I ran the program, didn't really know what to do.