What PC Should I Buy?

austi003

While I am a good business user of computers, I am by no means an expert of how to build a machine or what all of the various specs are, so I thought I would come here!

Here's what I'm looking for - I want to start learning photoshop and blender to work on home use projects for various digital paintings, 3D renders, etc. At least for the time being, I would most likely not get into animations, just basic scenes in Blender.

I'm willing to spend up to about $1,500 - $1,700 if needed to get a machine capable to effectively run Photoshop and Blender for home use. What's a good machine? (If you have a good mid range and high end option that would be helpful too!)

I've looked at the 27" iMac and HP Pavilion models, but thought more of a custom machine from a site like newegg may be better.

Any suggestions would greatly help! (I would most likely prefer a pre-built machine rather than one I would have to build myself)

FuryRosewood

if your going to do a all in one, and perfer windows, go with the hp, if you like OSX, get the imac, but if you want more performance than both, your better off building from scratch