what printer ??

matg91

Hey folks not sure if im in the right place here but im after a new printer an dont really know where to start ?

Basiccly i do alot of diving an wanna start printing my own photos ! what i need is a printer with scanner that really excels in photo printing !

Been told that the higher the dpi ?? the better quality print is this the case ?

Any info on this will be a great help as im sick of reading specs of different machines an not really knowing what they mean :(

Thanx in advance Mat

tremmor

why bother with price of printing. the cartridges are expensive. Check Kodak or walmart. ya email and pickthem up. or Kodak will send them. something like 48hrs and 9 cents each. a color cartridge is about 40.00 bucks for high capacity. at least for mine. maybe 50.00.

GSAV55

Staples is having huge sales on their printers right now for all the college kids, and they can really help you out there. Epson is a pretty good name in photo printing, but I'm sure that you can find HPs that are just as good.

I just bought an epson for school, I havent used it yet, but I can't wait to, ha. But I got it from Staples and the employees were extreme helpful and knowledgable, and could also talk about the printers in an easy to understand way, not just reading off the specs.

Obviously your staples wont have the same employees as mine, but they may be just as knowledgeable.

cohen

What is your budget for a printer???
Where are you in the world??

why bother with price of printing. the cartridges are expensive. Check Kodak or walmart. ya email and pickthem up. or Kodak will send them. something like 48hrs and 9 cents each. a color cartridge is about 40.00 bucks for high capacity. at least for mine. maybe 50.00.

I agree.