I need some help on deciding what would be the best option for me
This is what i have currently
TForce6100-933
Amd Athlon 64 3500
1.5 gigs for ram ( ddr 400)
I don't game at at, but I do use photoshop and lightroom,
currently the comp is freezing when using photoshop and lightroom, by the way it not a computer or software issue, its all good,
should I add something like
a graphics card
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150229
and some more ram
or should I get something like this
cpu
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103194
mob
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138105
and like a gig of ram
I dont mind intel vs amd, no prefrence
but i just need something faster, what would you guys/girls do
thanks for your help
This is what i have currently
TForce6100-933
Amd Athlon 64 3500
1.5 gigs for ram ( ddr 400)
I don't game at at, but I do use photoshop and lightroom,
currently the comp is freezing when using photoshop and lightroom, by the way it not a computer or software issue, its all good,
should I add something like
a graphics card
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150229
and some more ram
or should I get something like this
cpu
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103194
mob
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138105
and like a gig of ram
I dont mind intel vs amd, no prefrence
but i just need something faster, what would you guys/girls do
thanks for your help