Hosinfefer
New Member
shopping at canada comptuers
I am not a huge gamer so 1 vid card is fine.
e8500
2-4 wd velo in raid 0
antec 1200
1000w ocz psu
already got the dvd
zelman 9700 copper
now what ram/mb combo should i go with. I want something really fast but only 1 vid card.
also what raid card should i go with. Want to use a good one and i know they are lots of money. So maybe only 2 velo ill use.
I am not a huge gamer so 1 vid card is fine.
e8500
2-4 wd velo in raid 0
antec 1200
1000w ocz psu
already got the dvd
zelman 9700 copper
now what ram/mb combo should i go with. I want something really fast but only 1 vid card.
also what raid card should i go with. Want to use a good one and i know they are lots of money. So maybe only 2 velo ill use.