What Will the PC of 2005 Look like[if your thining of buying a sweet system wait]look

homeboy

banned
if you ar thinkg of getting a system buy a nice chheo one 4 now or keep with the one u have now

Few major changes in hardware and software are expected until 2006, experts say.
Consumers thinking about buying a new computer in 2005 might be better off putting off their purchase until 2006. With few major changes in PC hardware or software due over the next year, the PC of 2005 is likely to look awfully similar to the PC of today.

Big changes aren't due until 2006, when the Longhorn operating system from Microsoft, 64-bit applications, and optical drives based on the Blu-ray Disc and HD-DVD formats will become available to the average user.

Still, that doesn't mean there are no technologies worth looking out for if you do plan to upgrade in 2005.

PCWorld.com

Kristjan

if i'll buy a computer in 2005, based on athlon64, then there is no problem since computers can be expanded. imo. i dont think these small changes make it worth waiting. and if i am going to wait until updates, then these just updates things will be so damn expensive, that i have to wiat even more. and then new technologies are coming... :D

Last edited: