whats happening on myspace

Hairy_Lee

VIP Member
i use myspace... it kills some time when i've got nothing better to do... i wouldn't even use it if my best friend didn't decide that she was gonna make one for me then tell me about while it was nearly finished lol.
most of the people on there are posers/liars.
its also a convenient gathering place all of society's wierdos.

the only problem i have with it is that it somehow manages to crash internet explorer for no reason at all every so often

Veurruckte

Ku-sama said:
what about me Veurruckte???
Ohh, I missed your post. I <3 you too.

Xycron-Of course, baby :eek: .

Now to stay on topic, I saw a news report a few nights ago that girls are getting raped because of myspace. Example: Some perv finds a girl he likes, with the usual pictures of the little myspace whore exposing herself. He social engineers her a bit, gets her to go on a date with him. And then, BAM! Raped.

mrgeorgedude

Veurruckte said:
Now to stay on topic, I saw a news report a few nights ago that girls are getting raped because of myspace. Example: Some perv finds a girl he likes, with the usual pictures of the little myspace whore exposing herself. He social engineers her a bit, gets her to go on a date with him. And then, BAM! Raped.

ya i cant doubt something like that happening...pretty much have to be careful about everything on the net these days:(

s_m_w_d

I have a myspace acount a hi5 acount and a 2 bebo acounts and I dont use any of them because I really dont see the point there like a low tech msn messenger!