What's the best Blue Tooth Mouse?

rgm1982

Hi guys, first post...not really a computer expert, just looking for some solid advice...I'm looking to get a blue tooth mouse for an HP spectre laptop I just purchased, don't really know anything about what to look for in a blue tooth mouse...HP makes one for around $40, Insignia and Logitech had a few on sale as well ranging from $30-$80...what more am I getting if I throw down $70 or $80 vs. $30 or $40? Anything in particular I should be looking into specs wise? Would the HP one be best for working with an HP laptop, or do they all work the same?
Thanks for reading

strollin

I think they're all pretty much the same spec wise. Maybe go to a store and see if you can get your hands on some and see how they fit in your hand. I personally really like the MS Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth mouse ($30-40). I have 4 of them, one for each of my computers that have Bluetooth capabilities.

Kajus

First of all most, cheap bluetooth mouses have big latency. I don't know what you're going to do - maybe productivity, gaming and such. If you're going to work on your computer the best mouse propably is the Logitech MX Master, the normal one or the 2s version (you can get it under 100 euros but it will be worth it). If you're into gaming you can get the Logitech G900 or G502 wireless edition. The Razer Mambas might look cool but Razer doesn't provide the quality for the money you're spending and it's only alive because of crazy fanboys and Youtubers that don't care what they're getting. Razer Deathadders are one of the only good products they have but they're wired. If you're looking for something cheap or minimalistic look at the Logitech Marathon Mouse M705, which is know for it's incredibly long battery life. Also it doesn't matter what brand is your laptop, they work all the same. One of the most important aspects of a mouse is the sensor, myself I prefer the optical ones. Also if it's wireless than the battery life. Of course the size of it and if you're left handed is it capable of providing the comfort for you, then the mouse life span (the amount of clicks). You are also asking about the price, well you get what you pay for. Myself I like to spend a little bit more so I could be happy with a great product for the next few years. But it's your choice. After all it comes to the consumers preference, these are just my recommendations. Thanks for reading :)