Whats the difference in these cards

The Vapor-X is a far better value, it utilizes a non reference cooler design for far better temperatures than the reference cooler on the more expensive model, allowing for cooler temperatures and theoretically better overclocks.
 
If you wanted to cut down a bit you could grab a 600 - 700w PSU which will still comfortably run all the Hardware that you have and future upgrades. I've always like dthe OCZ Modxstream Pro series because of the value, the PSU quality and being modular. I would suggest grabbing the 700w version But yeah, I definately agree with what joh said. Build looks great :good:
 
Alright just wanted to make sure i could get 2 of those video cards in there in the future.

Also the motherboards says for RAM Speed is 2000+ but it comes with a combo deal for 1600 RAM any idea why?
 

Yeh, cut the SSD. The Intel 80gb SSD is already $219 locally and the price is going down. Just wait a bit.

I dont like Sapphire but that is because I had a bad exp with their 5970. If it worked right I might like them... Plus the manual said if you have problems to contact AMD, AMD's web site said they don't support Sapphire. That is enough for me to never buy again.

You know me I love the i5-750, they are $170 at MC right now.

I would not but that PSU. If you do it is on sale at Frys for $99 for the next week. I called Antec and they told me not to use it for the 5870 due to the power design. Just get a 750tx if you plan to CF or 650tx if you do not. Both cost less and will deliver full power on a single rail.
 
Back
Top