What's the differences?

woomehoo

i'm gonna build a new computer too, i have a question. i searched on outpost.com for cpu and mother i found this two linkCLicky1 and Clicky2, they are the same right how come the price is like different? and what the differences between a Bare CPU With Motherboard and a Box CPU With Motherboard, which one should i get? and could any of those motherboard fit this case Clicky3 ?

P.S. ANYONE LIVE IN OAKLAND, SAN LEANDRO, ALAMEDA, OR NEAR CITIES THAT KNOW HOW TO PUT A CPU INTO THE MOBO, CONNECT THE POWER CABLES. THEN PM ME, BECAUSE I NEED HELP INSTALL A CPU AND INSTALL ALL THE POWER CABLES. THEN THE REST I COULD DO IT MY SELF.

Last edited:

dave597

VIP Member
clicky 1 4189223 is better. they have different chipsets, and supports faster cpu. ie. better for overclocking.

clicky 3 - yes it would fit.

omg, lol i think clicky 1 doesnt include the cpu! or buy it and demand a cpu!

Last edited:

woomehoo

dave597 said:
omg, lol i think clicky 1 doesnt include the cpu! or buy it and demand a cpu!
yea i know, i'm wondering what the hell why it so cheap??? i think i doesn't include a cpu.

dave597

VIP Member
also look at the thumbnails, one is just a mainboard, and the other has a picture of a mainboard and a cpu box.

woomehoo

but i don't get it though, it said Motherboard & CPU Combo on the side, why the hell are they going to give us a box without CPU. I still don't know what this mean "Box CPU With Motherboard" and "Bare CPU With Motherboard"

Last edited: