where is your favorite place to shop(for PC's)

Charlie7940

I prefer Tigerdirect, only because they have an outlet store 10 mins from my house. I don't agree that there prices are the best, but this way I dont have to pay for shipping

Lax

VIP Member
I use zipzoomfly exclusively, free shipping to everywhere for most parts. They also have somewhat competative prices. Also very trustworthy, never been screwed and real easy to send stuff back.

P.S. Will never buy a prebuilt either.

Charlie7940

Lord AnthraX said:
I use zipzoomfly exclusively, free shipping to everywhere for most parts.

Hmm never heard of that one, but I like the idea of free shipping :D ...I am going to check that out now.

mgoldb2

VIP Member
I used newegg to buy most my parts. On most things even after shipping the prices are decent.

Bobo

banned
I just checked out zipzoomfly, and they have the Logitech laser mouse for $10 cheaper than I have ever seen it b4, with no shipping.

But I still like newegg....:p

Lax

VIP Member
Bobo said:
I just checked out zipzoomfly, and they have the Logitech laser mouse for $10 cheaper than I have ever seen it b4, with no shipping.

But I still like newegg....:p

That makes no sense. Why would you still like newegg if ZZF is cheaper and free shipping?

Yeti

VIP Member
I know there are very powerful?
So... you don't know they are powerful? :p
As far as Alienware - I'm sure some people have bought from them. I think places like tigerdirect and newegg are popular since a lot of people on this forum build their own computers and, if they're like me, are constantly buying new parts.

I usually use newegg, but if I find a place thats cheaper with the same level of service and shipping I'd be all for it.