Where?

The Astroman

[Moderators feel free to delete]
I was looking on the net to find how to hard mod or soft mod an X800Pro to X800XT PE and I found this:

http://www.pcunleash.com/bbs/zboard...n&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=26

I found it not very clear, especially the part where
"I have connected the bridge and used the manicure to stabilize it. If you only use a conductive pen, it can sometimes lose its adhesive hold over time. Using a manicure will hold the bridge in place more securely. "

Does any of you know a better, clearer site?

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
I know at one point with the early vivo's that people where softmodding them by a simple bios flash :). dunno if you can still do that though with the newer models. but anyone who bought one of the earlier X800Pro Vivo's should look into that route.

4W4K3

VIP Member
Blue said:
I know at one point with the early vivo's that people where softmodding them by a simple bios flash :). dunno if you can still do that though with the newer models. but anyone who bought one of the earlier X800Pro Vivo's should look into that route.

yah the early vivo's were a simple bios flash. too bad newer ones are harder. google came up mostly with vivo instructions on how to do it...pretty popular.