Which brand notebook computer?

OutsideSales

I am planning to buy a notebook computer.
Just thinking about which brand to choose?
I am using Toshiba right now.
I am thinking about Toshiba or SONY~
Anyone has any suggetion?

Dropkickmurphys

depends what the specs are of the laptops/notebooks, according to some people on here sony arent that good! post the laptop specs that you would like:D

aus2480

If you are happy with the Toshiba, I would stick to the brand. They make the best notebooks. However, they are more expensive too. Other brands I recommend are IBM (Thinkpad) and Dell.

-------------------------------------
http://www.onebillionviews.com

spamdos

i recommend dell or hp or even better a bto if you can. should be able to find a good build and it will be cheaper

justin3

My friend is haveing alot of problems with his Dell labtop. Hp is very good my sister has one of there labtops and its very good for her multitasking.

OutsideSales

thanks for all these information.
As Spamdos said, Dell & HP are better in their value.
At the same time, I am worring about the quality of them as justin3 said.

X24

Sony's screens are awesome, and i love that most of them are very small, and high quality. Saying that, yes HP or Dell will be a better deal.

Industry2m

By far Toshiba is the #1 notebook brand. You might pay a little more it's worth it in the long run.

IBM no longer makes it's personal computing line and it's now called lenovo.

Acer notebooks are really great in price and performance if you are on a budget.

Our company stays away from HP, Dell, Sony, IBM just because of all of their history of problems we've seen in the industry.

Mascha88

Notebook

I have so far had excellent experiences with Dell - I just bought an 'utraportable' notebook computer (Latitude X1) from them, and it's very good. Their service is also great - I thought I had a hardware problem with the laptop (which turned out not to be the case), and the very next day a technician showed up on my doorstep! We have had another notebook from Dell (Inspiron 9200) for about a year - it's much bigger and the screen is fantastic, very bright and clear.