Which iPod?

Apathetic

Would you get shuffle, mini, regular, or photo? Why? Im wondering because Im looking at mp3 players and apple seems appealing to me. I want to know what seems more appealing not really worrying about price our number of songs. And dont always choose the 60GB :p

Last edited:

Travo925

Well, it depends on how much music and where you will be mostly using it. If you travel a lot, and need the battery life,, but don't neccersarily need a lot of space get a mini(the 6gig I would suggest). But if you want the space get the ipod. I woulnd't reccommend the photo on an economic resaoning. You will be spending a lot more for the photo, for what? color and you can see pictures? That is what laptops are for. But if you absolutely neeed the extra space and have a lot of money get the ipod photo. You just gotta say to your self...what will I be using this for/ when?

edit: Sorry, I just re-read your post. I would go for the regular iPod. I have had no problems with it. And I see no use for the photo...other then it being kinda good looking(the color screen that is). However the photo's are considerably bulker.

Last edited:

MAC101

I've got a regular Ipod and it's great, although I just bought a Shuffle and it kills my regular Ipod. I thought not having a screen was going to be horrible but it didn't bother me at all since you can play the songs in whatever order you put them in. The main thing I like about the Shuffle is how small it is. It makes it just that much easier to take with you. So in my opinion go for the Shuffle.

nevinenigma

yeah I have the ipod photo 30gb and a 512mb shuffle. I like the shuffle for skateboarding and if I'm gonna go out with my friends partying and crap I'll pull it out when I'm bored(can take it since it's basically nothing in the pocket compared to the reg ipod). But if your not planning on using it during physical activity much then get a reg ipod/mini/photo, which one you want depends on the size of your music collection, also it doubles as a pretty good external HD so that may be something to consider when choosing capacity.