Which Is It ?

cykx

What effect would deleting the windows.ini file have on a pc ? Or which other file being deleted would greatly affect its start up ?

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
Could be wrong but a deleted system.ini will affect some programs that was installed after windows was installed but windows will still run..

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
Also I'll mention that it's hard to answer a question like that because I'm left wondering if your looking for a way to screw up a computer? or are experiencing problems and wondering what may have caused it in which case you should mention what you where doing b4 the problem and what the symptoms are. If you where looking for a way to screw up a computer I'd have to question Y LOL.

cykx

Well one time a .dll was deleted off my pc and my pc wouldnt start windows. So maybe I can backup that file for when I need it later. Of course screwing up a pc is something id easily do, but im not a malicious person or haxor. I do write programs that will piss someone of but I dont go around spamming it on Soulseek like some people I know do with Sub7. So dont worry, Im not trying to kill anybodys pc, altough if my pc goes blank again, I will masacre the person who did it in a cybernetic way :), in self defense of course. Dont really see anything wrong with fighting fire with fire. Comments, Im all ears and respect what everybody might have to say. Im a very open minded individual and do resect other people. Im not some 1337 4aXo|2 trying to gain more insight. Thank you for the question. :)

Last edited: