Which is the best online storage option that offers minimum 1TB free?

Couriant

That 1TB free would relate to already existing Google Workspace Individual Plans, and the Google Workspace Individual plan is not free, it cost $9.99mo. The Google One plan with 2TB costs the same.

I don't know any reputable ones that will give 1TB for free. Microsoft's OneDrive is 1TB with their Office subscription. Dropbox is 2GB...

Couriant

Also:

Who is Terabox? They are a Chinese company, and the service was originally called Dubox. Under this brand, they were known to use some questionable tactics. They refer to your data as "user material", which in practice means they can sell the data you upload to your terabox drive.

So I would stay clear from this one.

christy4290

Yes, I knew they were Chinese. So no personal data at all. All I store are some tutorials. But you said a very valid point. Cheers mate.

Couriant

Yes, I knew they were Chinese. So no personal data at all. All I store are some tutorials. But you said a very valid point. Cheers mate.
This may be more from Russia than China but I would be leary as they could use your tutorials to sell. This is my 'IT brain when working with researchers' mode of thinking. :)