Which laptop?

ouch

Hello, Im looking to get a new laptop and just wanted some opinions on the best laptop to get in my price range
Im looking at around $1500-2000CAD dollars
the most important features to me are:
the good video card, hard drive space, ram, battary length, durability, and speed but i would also like something compact in size and light.

Any suggestions would be very helpful.
Thank you

lynx6200

I dont knwo what that is equal to in US dollars, but you can get a decent laptop from dell, and customize with the items you like. If your looking for better quality/higher end, I like Alienware.

Lax

VIP Member
Emachines makes some really bitchin' laptops for around 1400-1600US (like 1800-1900 CAD I think). Another good company that makes laptops are Asus. My friend has had one for some time now and he says it's the best thing that's happened. The only difference between the two is that that Asus is VERY small, (like 2-5Lbs.) with a 14-15" screen. The Emachines are pretty big (a lot heavier) but with a 17.something widescreen. Both cost around the same and should get you the same general preformance for what you asked. The Asus can be found at www.zipzoomfly.com and the Emachine at www.emachines.com

OS Dragon

lynx6200 said:
customize with the items you like. If your looking for better quality/higher end
Yeah, don't buy it from a PC store. They're less likely to decent parts. If you buy it online, you can get you own parts that are suited for you :D