which notebook better than other?

mzyakut

which notebook better than other? i have a Dell Inspiron 2650(15",256ddr,P4m1.7,30gb.,combo dvd,32mb geforce2) but i want to change it for some performance reason.
i want to select a notebook between Dell inspiron m700(with 512 ddr) and Sony vaio tr1a(with 512 ddr).

But i didnt decide them. Especially about screen size, cpu rate, popularity, battery period and total performance. please help me... :confused:

ps:if you have this notebooks, please write ypur experience about using its.

already now thank you very much for advise... :)

sypher822

i have a Dell Inspiron 700M, and it runs great...

i have only had it for little over a month tho, i also got a few upgrades when i purchased it..if u are concerned about finances i definately recommend the dell, it is good quality and likely less expensive than the viao

pc club guy

laptops for gaming?

im not so sure some laptops are that great for gaming. Yes there are some, but they are very expensive..I would rethink about buying a laptop for gaming..here are my problems with laptops..if your buying it for the portabilty/you have the fear of getting it stolen. Battery dont last long times..you cant even watch a movie with out it being connected. You have to worry about not leaving it in someplace. I am going to make my own desktop pc cuz of the quality gaming experience i have with this laptop. descent laptops cost about 1300-500 descent pc bilding cost about 1500 maybe you can get two for the price of an alienware:)

Verrona

I am do not have a Dell lappy, however if u were u r just trying to upgrade the performance of ur other lappy then y dont u overclock ur processor. MAybe clear out all the old jnuk etc and perhaps run some anti spyware progs and that shud make u say "wow i never knew by doing this, i could save myself so much money"

Bobo

banned
supersly_jones said:
it never is a good idea to overclock a labtop...main reason is the limit of cooling...they just get to hot...

The mobile procs are a lot cooler than the regs, for that reason. I don't think an OC up to maybe 2ghz would hurt...

pc club guy

i don't mean to get off topic but i wouldn't recomend OverClocking a laptop, cooling in a laptop is very important and if you don't want to worry about the temp or worry about it burning up, then i wouldn't recomend you doing that, and especialy if its for gaming, which heats up my laptop allot. like i said keep that laptop for other stuff and invest on a desktop for more fun+they are not as expensive as a laptop which is mostly espensive because of the screen

Last edited: