Which one (if any) should I chose

Gixer

I know nothing about notebooks so if anyone can help will be much appreciated. I am looking at either a
LG LW60 this has the following
Pent M processor 750
at 1.86 ghz with 533 mhz
1 gig of ddr 2 ram
ati x600 128 meg vid card
and 80 gig hard drive
or a
sony vaiofs28gp
intel centrino 760
at 2 ghz
512 but possibly 1 gig of ram
80 gig hard drive
nvidia geforce 6200 128 meg card.
Like I said I know nothing about notebooks and am hopefully looking to use it for gaming such as bf2.

sony vaio, i used to have one and i was very happy, until it fell down the escalator in an airport, if youre going to use it for gaming, you should get 1 gig of ram and at least a 256 graphics card, but if this is your bidget go with the sony vaio, if not, then try finding a toshiba, or sumething else that might fit your needs better

alanuofm

VIP Member
cybereclipse said:
sony vaio, i used to have one and i was very happy, until it fell down the escalator in an airport, if youre going to use it for gaming, you should get 1 gig of ram and at least a 256 graphics card, but if this is your bidget go with the sony vaio, if not, then try finding a toshiba, or sumething else that might fit your needs better

well the amount of ram on the video card has little to do with how well it performs. if you are going to play bf2 you probably want to go with a radeon 9800 or a geforce 6800. what is your budget?

i dont really like the hp lineup of video cards.

Last edited: