Why is it lagging? The game...

dummie

Hey Guys, i have a game called Chaos Theory. You see the night vision isn't working on this game, and it's just completely blank ( white). I heard that you had to install a driver, so i tried to, HYRDRAVISION, then i thought i uninstalled it because it wasn't helping. But now the game is lagging more than ever. Do you have any ideas? :confused:

4W4K3

VIP Member
Computer specs?

Most likely (if this is not online) you are having lag from an out-dated video card or just a generally slow system. But hard to tell without specs...

Lax

VIP Member
Yeah, like 4W4K3 said, specs first, answers second. Best guess about the slowdown would be CPU/Ram and as for the blank night vision I'd go with driver's, also what 4W4K3 said.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Or simply hardware that isnt capable of running the game

Windows 2000/XP

Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon 1.4 Ghz (Pentium IV or Athlon 2.2 GHz recommended)

256 MB (512 MB recommended)

64 MB DirectX 9.0 compliant graphics card (128 MB recommended). See list of supported video cards below

DirectX 9.0 compliant sound card (EAX 2.0 or higher recommeneded)

4X or better DVD-ROM

4 GB or more hard drive space

64 Kbps broadband (128 Kbps recommended) for online multiplayer

Supported video cards at time of release: ATI Radeon 8500/9000/ X Families NVidia G-Force 3/4/FX/6 families (G-Force 4 MX not supported). Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.