Why won't images load in emails from Bath and Body Works?

JohnJSal

Hi all! This is a rather specific issue, but at the same time sort of a general category, so I wasn't sure where else to post the question!

On my Chromebook, emails I get from Bath and Body Works *never* load images. They always look like the image in the link below. However, today on my PC the email also displayed the same way. Usually on my PC the images load normally, but not today. This isn't a problem with any other emails, and like I said, not even with Bath and Body Works emails on any devices except my Chromebook (except for today!), so I don't think it's an issue with the settings.

Anyway, here is what the email looks like when opened (<-- that's a link, in case it isn't visible!). Anyone know what's going on? Is it a problem specifically with B&BW, perhaps?

Thanks!

JohnJSal

Start here. Images are frequently blocked by default to prevent spam.

Yeah, unfortunately I already have the setting enabled to always show images. That's why I'm so confused about it. Usually it *does* work anyway, at least on my PC, except for today. But never on my Chromebook, which is odd since they share the same Gmail settings.