wich one?

Styleprojekt

Hey guys,

i wanted to help my dad choose his new company car but its not as easy as i thought with all the choices. Wich car would you get and why:
BMW 525
BMW 530i
BMW X5
Mercedes ML 350
Mercedes ML 350 Special edition
Mercedes ML 500
Mercedes ML 500 special edition
Mercedes CLK 320 coupe
Mercedes CLK 320 cabriolet
Mercedes E 320 Sedan
Mercedes E 320 Wagon
Audi A6 4.2
Audi A6 3.3
Audi Allroad 4.2
Audi Allroad 2.7
Audi S4
Porsche Boxster S
Porsche Boxster
Porsche Cayenne

Which one would you get and why?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
This
abram16.jpg

It also screams, "Im not paying parking fees" and "I want my extra large cheeseburger, NOW" :D

Grimulus

I love Audi S4's....they are the shizzy. Awesome interior, good handling and the twin turbo is nice. my ex's dad had one...*drools*

Yeti

VIP Member
I love Audi S4's....they are the shizzy. Awesome interior, good handling and the twin turbo is nice. my ex's dad had one...*drools*
Agreed, except the new S4's don't have the twin turbo. They decided to drop the turbo and add a couple cylinders instead.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Well...

What kind of a company car? A representative car? I would choose a Porsche Cayenne simply because out of all of them it screams QUALITY and STYLE. However it may not be the most suitable as a representative car for CEOs or top management.

JAN :D

Styleprojekt

Well he is a CEO for a german company here in the USA. The cars all have superbquality, good reliable engines, and are not the ones you see at every corner. He personally doesnt want the Boxster, cause he needs to drive customers around sometimes, so at least a sedan. I personally like the E Class best: Mercedes makes in my eyes the most advanced, complete and best looking cars. Biemers have also always been a status symbol, and Porsche of cours is la creme de la creme. My dream of cours would be a S-class, drool, or a CL, and even better a SL....but thats not for him now he says, and not for me either haha

Sebouh

Yeti said:
Agreed, except the new S4's don't have the twin turbo. They decided to drop the turbo and add a couple cylinders instead.
which one will cost more fuel, with turbo or the cylinedrs added to become equal to the turbo? My guess is the cylinders.

Styleprojekt

Sebouh said:
which one will cost more fuel, with turbo or the cylinedrs added to become equal to the turbo? My guess is the cylinders.

Dude, i know that fueleconomy and taking care of nature is very important, in fact we do it everywhere we can....also thats why my mom got a 320 and not a 500. But when you are getting an S4, its all about power and fun and not about fueleconomy.....at least thats how i see it

Sebouh

its not about nature its about money, fuel here is very expensive, gets more expensive every year, that's why i hate my country, everything is like this.

Yeti

VIP Member
It would probably depend on the boost pressure and all around tuning.

As for the whole fuel economy/usage - I'm not even going to get into that.. I've taken many a class on that and I could argue about the subject for hours :p

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Nature?

Well nature is definitely something to consider. However when it comes to getting a car to represent a CEO and teh company as a whole, you need to choose something larger and longer. I know my mother had to choose a car for the ambassador. No sporty car would do. Rather a powerful Mercedes (long one) was accepted. As far as color went, a dark blue or black were the only possibilties considered for such a car. This is beacause it's a custom that diplomatic cars look a certain way. A white Mercedes would be a total MISTAKE.

JAN :D

Last edited:

Fiberop

I agree, a white Mercedes would be a total faux pas! How could one possibly deal with the shame?

Last edited: