Will These Parts Work Together?

VvCompHelpvV

New Member
I built a comp online…piece by piece. I need your input as to tell me if this will all work together. I’m almost certain it will. I just need someone to look it over and tell me if I missed something that’s not compatible.

Also…will it work nicely together? I am going for a nice Autodesk Maya Workstation Graphics card comp… NOT GAMING.

**Reason why the Graphics card is a Quadro (plus I wanted the 3700)

Anyway…review it..tell me if the parts are:

1. Compatible

2. Will work smoothly. This is the first computer I’ve ever built.

Specs:

CASE
Cooler Master HAF 922
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...?EdpNo=4631382&csid=ITD&body=MAIN#detailspecs

C283-1223_main_image002_im.jpg



CPU

Intel Core i7 930
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5719283&CatId=4074

I69-0950-Main01-JH.jpg


MOBO
Asus P6T
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...1&csid=ITD&recordsPerPage=5&body=#ReviewStart

A455-2868-Main-JH.jpg


GRAPHICS CARD
Quadro FX 3700
http://www.buy.com/prod/pny-quadro-...-0-x16-sli-supported/q/loc/101/206917838.html

206917838.jpg


RAM
Corsiar Tri Channel 2GBx3=6GB RAM Total
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5265586&CatId=4327

c13-8264-main01-mpl.jpg


EASY WATER COOLING
Corsair Hydro H50
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...1&csid=ITD&recordsPerPage=5&body=#ReviewStart

C13-2528_main_image001_im.jpg


HDD
Seagate Pipeline HD
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148539

22-148-539-TS


PSU
OCZ OCZZ650 Z Series Power Supply - 650-Watt
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5344847&CatId=106

O261-2044-main01-mpl.jpg


DVD BURNER
Lite-On DH-24AAS
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5376694&Sku=L12-1362 OEM

L12-1312-Main01-jl.jpg


EXTRA FAN
Cooler Master:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5034940&CatId=5404

C283-3028-main01-jl.jpg


MEM CARD READER
PowerUp GEN 9010
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2415753&CatId=942

GEN-9010-main-ca.jpg


So let me know what you think….I need help here…I don’t want to order the parts (won’t be for a while…I need to save up) and they don’t work together…or it won’t run smoothly.

Thanks so much!
 
Last edited:
Yes all will work fine together,although i suggest looking into a diffrent Power supply.
 
Yes all will work fine together,although i suggest looking into a diffrent Power supply.

Awesome! I'm so happy! I learned which parts work with what in less than a day! **Big personal accomplishment. 8)

Anyways...heheh...mind suggesting another power supply for about the same price? I'm not so clear on power supplies and what is best....brand wise and spec wise.
 
Thanks everyone for the help. 8)

**I guess I don't need the water cooling. I just thought it'd be nice to get in case I want to upgrade stuff in the future, I'd already have it to keep my stuff cool.
 
Back
Top