G Gambino23 New Member Jan 22, 2010 #1 Where Can I Download the trial version of win7 at and also when does it end for the trial version....
Where Can I Download the trial version of win7 at and also when does it end for the trial version....
salvage-this Active Member Jan 22, 2010 #2 90 Day trial I think this is what you are looking for... http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/cc442495.aspx download is in the bottom I would check to see if you need to set a restore point so when the 90 days are up you can revert to your previous system. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/ee388361.aspx here is the link to their FAQ good luck!
90 Day trial I think this is what you are looking for... http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/cc442495.aspx download is in the bottom I would check to see if you need to set a restore point so when the 90 days are up you can revert to your previous system. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/ee388361.aspx here is the link to their FAQ good luck!