Window Installer and Easy CD and DVD Creator 6

Tuck9900

I just upgraded my windows from home edition to professional. Windows installer comes up every tme I turn my computer on as asks for the path for ECDC6.msi. It is not on the computer. I cannot delete Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 because it says there is an installation running that I must complete. I also cannot load the new Microsoft Office version I purchased because it says to wait until the installation is complete. I AM LOST. I cannot even turn windows off and have to switch off the electricity to stop the computer. I am not a computer wisard and need help.

PC eye

banned
Hopefully you backed up all files you wanted to save to removable media or another partition if the drive had a second one. If you are trying to overwrite Home with Pro there's where you're problem is. Even though you can custom install a dual OS boot with both versions you have to delete one totally to install the other inplace of it. Boot from the Pro installation disk again and simply choose the delete current installation. Hopefully you won't have to choose the delete current partition to install Pro then.