windows 2000 server

jobzy2004

hi im running windows 2000 server and im hosting more then one website from it..
if my friends want to ftp there folder at my server, via the login user name and password that i give them.. but a can not seem to have no more then one ftp site running at any one time, i get an error say that:

The service could not be started because it is not correctly configured. Make sure that its server bindings do not conflict with other sites running on the same machine

what does this mean and what am i doing wrong.... thanks :)

Last edited:

jobzy2004

sorry i will re-word it?

Im running windows 2000 server and im hosting more then one website.

If the members that have a website been-ing hosted on my server, what to update a page or database ect.. thay would have to ftp there website folder at my server download what thay need, change it, then re-upload it

but a can only seem to have one ftp "site" running at a time, because i get an error saying that:

The service could not be started because it is not correctly configured. Make sure that its server bindings do not conflict with other sites running on the same machine

what does this mean? and what am i doing wrong? please help me anyone thank you very very much.