windows xp crash

jaipandya

hi everyone

i got this problem today, when i was working on my computer suddenly computer stopped and a blue screen appeared on whiich this all was written:

"a problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

If this is the first time you've seen this error screen restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.

if problem continues, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press f8 to select advanced start up options and then select safe mode.

Technical information:

***STOP: 0X0000007a(0Xc0201708, 0xc0000010, 0X805c2801, 0X041ea860)

Begining dump of physical memory."

then i could not start my computer. when i started my computer again a blue screen appeared saying something...(in the same way but i didn't copied what was written there).

what may be the problem. ( as the computer error screen says i have already tried everything.)