Winfast TV 2000 xp expert compatibility

maximus77

Hello,

I have a Winfast TV 2000 xp expert card installed in my computer. I have the audio cable connected to the tv card and the "cd in" on the motherboard. I also have an NVidia Geforce 210 video card installed, which has an hdmi output. I would like to get the audio to play through the video card to my home theater system. The video works well, with no sound. I have tried changing settings in the pvr software, but cannot make the audio work. The video card does not have an "aux in" to connect to. Is there a way to make this work, or are the two hardware components not compatible? Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Thank you,

Kevin

MMM

Hello,

I have a Winfast TV 2000 xp expert card installed in my computer. I have the audio cable connected to the tv card and the "cd in" on the motherboard. I also have an NVidia Geforce 210 video card installed, which has an hdmi output. I would like to get the audio to play through the video card to my home theater system. The video works well, with no sound. I have tried changing settings in the pvr software, but cannot make the audio work. The video card does not have an "aux in" to connect to. Is there a way to make this work, or are the two hardware components not compatible? Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Thank you,

Kevin
Should be connected to Audio in connector on the motherboard if one is there or use the audio in socket at back of case.
Do not use CD in.