wireless mouse and keyboard 2007 apple

justwayne

Do the wireless usb receiver mouse and keyboards use bluetooth connectivity or some other way? I have a 2007 apple A1224 i dont think they had bluetooth back then. Will the wireless usb receiver mouse and keyboards plug n play with this computer? On the bottom of devices what does the connect button mean? usually it means connect bluetooth pairing device but i dont think this 2007 apple has that. Also are the devices programmed to the one receiver differently so they wont criss cross if used in the same distance? Interchangeable from plug in receiver on one cpu to the other and no other changes made?

DavidG

The wireless hub should be fine. They don't use BT but use wifi in the 2.4Ghz spectrum separate from BT or Wifi from a router. The receivers are paired to the mouse/KB, I would think if you move the whole combo to a different computer it should work without re-pairing, also because they are paired, interference from another receiver shouldn't be a problem as the pairing is unique.

justwayne

the A1224 underneath says 1gb/250/gb BT or bluetooth im assuming as in mid 2007 they switched and all A1224 got bluetooth not sure if that means wireless wifi connection or it used a bluetooth mouse and keyboard if possible.