Wiring My Powerspec

bb2h22a

New Member
The other day i put a space heater in my room and it over heated the power strip causing it to blow up. Since it blew up, it broke my computer tower and now it won't turn on. I replaced the power strip with a new one and my computer still won't turn on. I also replaced the hard drive with one that works and my computer still won't turn on. Can you please help me?
 
The other day i put a space heater in my room and it over heated the power strip causing it to blow up. Since it blew up, it broke my computer tower and now it won't turn on. I replaced the power strip with a new one and my computer still won't turn on. I also replaced the hard drive with one that works and my computer still won't turn on. Can you please help me?

If you're computer shows no life at all, then your power supply is definitely blown. Other components could be damaged as well, but you need to get a new power supply first.
 
Back
Top