Worth it?

ANNR

here is the link.

the laptop will be useed mostly watching dvds and word and internet, nothing more.

•15" TruBrite™display does this mean this laptop has one of these cristal clear screens?

does anybody know were i can find more discriptions, like processer speed compare to P4, and more.

if this laptop is worh the price please also help me find a 256MB of ram, it would be nice if it would be cheap and good qulity ram.

How do i install it?

Edit: I have DSL for my desktop, How do i get the internet working on the laptop? do i need to buy a transmitter(bad spelling).

please help

Last edited:

alanuofm

VIP Member
•15" TruBrite™display does this mean this laptop has one of these cristal clear screens?
the brightness of the screen is normally higher and usually comes with a glossy screen.
does anybody know were i can find more discriptions, like processer speed compare to P4, and more.
start by reading cpu101 in the stickies.
if this laptop is worh the price please also help me find a 256MB of ram, it would be nice if it would be cheap and good qulity ram.
for the price yes it will sufficient.

How do i install it?
probably have to remove a compartment underneath the laptop and the ram slides in. if you dont know much about about computers you probably don't want to do this.

Edit: I have DSL for my desktop, How do i get the internet working on the laptop? do i need to buy a transmitter(bad spelling).
if you are talking about a ethernet port they come standard on laptops now. if you are running point to point protocol over ethernet you will have to create a new connection and log on with a username and password.

ANNR

alanuofm said:
the brightness of the screen is normally higher and usually comes with a glossy screen.

start by reading cpu101 in the stickies.

for the price yes it will sufficient.

probably have to remove a compartment underneath the laptop and the ram slides in. if you dont know much about about computers you probably don't want to do this.

if you are talking about a ethernet port they come standard on laptops now. if you are running point to point protocol over ethernet you will have to create a new connection and log on with a username and password.

thanks alanuofm