Wow, issue.

Audix94

Ok so I traded my old shuttle barbone system for an asus p5w DH deluxe. Now I set it up with some simple hard ware, Intel core 2 duo processor, and the same ram that this other person used when they owned the mobo. Now when I try to start up the system, no video shows up at all, but the system otherwise schemes to work great, I just can’t get any video to show up. And yes, the video card works great, all hard ware in this computer has been tested with a different mobo so I know it all works fine. :confused:

Audix94

Yes, the psu is great, and this setup has been tested with many of my power supply's lying arround, and all of them work.

jarlmaster47

boy that is REALLY strange. maybe the connections on the case are borked? have you tried putting in other hardware with that case?

craneop1985

Could the issue be with the pci-express slot?-Ive had a MSI board that the pci-express slot went out-but the onboard worked ok.

Rit

Does the computer beep when you first start it up? (like bios starting up and stuff) And does the mobo have onboard video? Try taking out the video card and going with the onboard.