WTB: USB cable for TI-86

Calibretto

VIP Member
ok so I need a cable that is USB and the other end is an I/O that plugs into the TI-86. If anyone has one to sell, I might buy it.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I only have a serial one and I'd like keep it for mine... But just a word of warning. Don't get a serial cable and try to use a USB to Serial converter. At least mine won't work...

lb562high

banned
oh...i dont think i have that one. i have one usb that connects to a computer and one usb that would probably connect to another calculator. thats what came with it when i bought it....

The_Other_One

VIP Member
oh...i dont think i have that one. i have one usb that connects to a computer and one usb that would probably connect to another calculator. thats what came with it when i bought it....

I know what he wants...but many of the newer TI calcs have a USB and an older style transfer cable. Calibretto wants what I have, but with USB rather than the 9 pin connector on it :p

Archangel

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-];514386 said:
It's just a mini USB cord, you can buy them for a couple bucks on Newegg.

wrong.. ;) there is a USB -> that round mini jackplug of the calculators :)
Its called Silverlink.. I have one with my Voyage200 =o

DSCN3085.jpg

DSCN3091.jpg

I made these pic's of it.. hope they help you find one :)

footballstevo75

Yes, I believe I have one.

Came with my brothers TI-83+.

I have the TI-84 silver, but it only came with the mini usb and plug to connect it to another calculator.

How much is reasonable?

Calibretto

VIP Member
Archangel has the right idea. I want want of those so I can transfer calc games from my PC to my TI. I don't know how much they're worth.