WTB: Used Core 2 Duo

Jet

VIP Member
Hey all!

I was wondering if anyone had a used Core 2 Duo they wanted to sell me.

Ben

VIP Member
I don't think you'll have much luck, they'll all be hanging on to them for as long as they can. :(

Sadly, You're probably right. If he does find one. I'll be very happy, because that means I get to mess with it. But right now, I think everyone is attached to theirs. :(

Jet

VIP Member
Yep. I realize that. Though Fade2 had one a while ago. I'm probably not going to get one..

tlarkin

VIP Member
I have an e6300 that is still in the original factory package (retail box) and I decided to sell it and go with an e6600. I haven't gone forth with it yet because I am waiting on my tax return to finish building my new PC...

Now, I did already promise it to my a buddy of mine but if he doesn't bite I was going to post it on ebay. I will have to see if he still wants it first though.

Jet

VIP Member
Yep. I'll prolly wait until april 22nd, then people will be wanting to sell their CPUs to get better ones :D

jedijeff123

NEVER EVER recommend a PD. How much is the 6300 these days? it cant be that expensive.

i like my Pentium D very much.....its just not the absolute BEST CPU on the market right now. It was a good buy for the performance, and it is still better than a pentium 4 or celeron.