WTF? Perfect Keylogger?

Nothing

Hello. I restart my computer, and a keylogger comes up. It says regestration required for "Perfect keylogger". Wtf? I never DL'ed that. I am trying to get rid of this. It is not under Add/remove progs either.

Was it the blazing tools perfect keylogger? If so, someone in your house downloaded it for the purpose of logging keystrokes, most likely to get passwords for sites you visit. This isn't a program that just installs itself, it has to be manually downloaded/installed.
http://www.blazingtools.com/bpk.html

I've used their programs, they work quite well.

wicked859

banned
lol, yes, Ive actually installed one on my computer to see what my dad goes to, lets just say my mom would be very upset........anyways, you might want to install your own keylogger to see who the other person is that installed that one.......

Nothing

Really? Hm..I just can't see that happening though. No one else in my household knows alot about computers at all. And no one gets on my computer..ever.

SC7

Actually, a bit of off topicness, I forget the exact command, but keylogging is built right into the linux kernel, (I'll have to check linuxquestions.org), but the kernel supports it, just a matter of finding the most effective method to do so with.