x 530 (5.1 suuround sounds) WTB

Raditz

Hello. I'm looking for a surround sound system. Does anyone have one for sale at least 40 bucks? That's all I'm asking.

SAAER45

spacedude89 said:
im selling one for about 120.

Are you trying to rip him off? That is twice what I paid for mine NEW!

Anyway Raditz, even if you do buy them online for 40 you have to add in 10 bucks to ship, why wouldn't you just go to walmart (that's where I got mine).

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
Just my 2 cents. What you are willing to spend for such speakers is fair. Don't let anyone try and talk you into spending more :). Also I back up SAAER45's comment %100. I sold my X530's to my nephews for $20.

ReturnToEmpire

Blue said:
Just my 2 cents. What you are willing to spend for such speakers is fair. Don't let anyone try and talk you into spending more :). Also I back up SAAER45's comment %100. I sold my X530's to my nephews for $20.
wish i was blues nephew. dam some people just arent as lucky as others lmao :mad: :) :( :p :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: :D :eek:
but yea, go buy em at some place other than wal mart, i hate them rich bastards.

Raditz

haha. thanks alot for helping guys. I think i'm going to walmart and pick one up for 57 dollars. Everything works when you get it at walmart right. Let me know thanks. :mad: :p ;) :eek:

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
Also for the price the speakers are awesome. I very much enjoyed mine when I had them but in my quest for more power I had to leave them behind :). I tried to give them to my nephews but as they are old enough now and hold jobs they refused to accept them for free.