X-Fi Fatality Hookup

ChrisUlrich

Hey... I have a set of Altec Lansing 5100s and I just bought a X-Fi Fatality. How the hell do I set my sound up!? I have 3 wires... Yellow, Green, and Black. I can't seem to get the sound on.

Mute is not on btw :)

Impr3ssiv3

ok well on my speaker manual i got with my Creative P5800 its says to put the GREEN in the hole thats has a 1(for front) by it, put the BLACK in the one that has a 2(for rear) by it and the orange (or YELLOW) for you in the one that has a 3(for subwoofer) by it

if that dont work try and download the manual for your speakes off of the site

ChrisUlrich

ok well on my speaker manual i got with my Creative P5800 its says to put the GREEN in the hole thats has a 1(for front) by it, put the BLACK in the one that has a 2(for rear) by it and the orange (or YELLOW) for you in the one that has a 3(for subwoofer) by it

if that dont work try and download the manual for your speakes off of the site

I did it! Any programs you know of to test it out now?

Impr3ssiv3

just regular music to see if sound goes to the speakers and um any 5.1 surround sound clip for seeing if the satelites are hooked up in the correct way. i think there might be some way of testing the satelite configuration with the programs that come with your sound card

koOp

fark u bought X-Fi Fatality, that sheet is expensive man u must be a serious gamer
had to say it couldnt hold it in XD