X1900XT With Zalman Cooler

bebopin64

I have an Asus X1900XT flashed to XTX. Its a nice solid card. I play FSX and Everquest a lot and at full settings i got 30+ FPS in both. I have replaced the stock heatsink with a Zalman VF900. My temps dropped drastically. I don't remember the exact temps but under load it never hit 85. I want to get $300 shipped for this. And if you buy my psp with 2 games, a movie, an external battery, car charger, and case with the card its all $450 shipped. On top of that I have an MX5000 set that i want to sell now that i got a G5. Thats another 70 shipped.

bebopin64

its got the zalman and its essentially an xtx though because i have OCed it well past xtx specs while still being stable and cool. besides it has the flash also so it is like i said basically an xtx.

Saurian

Just becuase you flashed it, doesn't mean you sell it at the price of the flashed product. Just the same as Jet doesn't sell his at the price of an X800 XL. Or Ku Sama selling his as an X850 XT PE. It's different, since yours has the Zalman cooler on it, but the principal is still the same.

Archangel

VIP Member
actually,.. It doesnt... it just voids the warranty, but doesnt change anything on the hardsware. true... it may run faster... but that can also be achieved by overclocking it

bebopin64

actually,.. It doesnt... it just voids the warranty, but doesnt change anything on the hardsware. true... it may run faster... but that can also be achieved by overclocking it

tthe warranty wasnt transferrable anyway. so basically i flashed it and them OCed it to its full potential so in essence it is an OCed xtx. when you plug it the computer says xtx. when a program does a hardware test it says xtx. its like you took a 3 series bmw them changed the engine an everything to make an m and then it was upgraded. now with the zalman, the flash, and the security in knowing it can reach very high clocks safely it is worth $300. names do matter to many people.